Countryside Jeep Experience - Half Day
· Drive US Army jeep through the villages and countryside
· Visit the village to visit the daily life of the villagers with their vegetable farm
· See water buffalo, birds and natural atmosphere at the countryside
· Learn about Theravada Buddhism in Cambodia
· Enjoy the panoramic view of Tonle Sap, the surrounded villages and rice fields from the half way up to Phnom Krom Hill.
- Duration Half Day
- Experienced Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation Yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
8:00am, your guide will meet you up at the lobby of your hotel. After briefing you the program and routing, we jump in a jeep and drive to the countryside passing by the local market, temples, lotus pond, duck farm and vegetable farm etc…
Drive through Chreav village, where you will see rice fields, birds, water buffalo, lotus pond and Khmer traditional houses. Walk through the village and you get chance to interact with local peoples, observe their organic vegetable gardens and daily activity of the local people. Stop at rice field with for a great photo opportunity of the animals, birds and the landscape of the countryside.
Continue driving along the back road where you can see the duck farms and lotus farm before a short stop at Wat Por Meanchey. Learn about Buddhism in Cambodia through the painting, the statues or you may also interact directly with monks.
Drive the halfway up to Phnom Krom hill for the panoramic view of Tonle Sap Lake, the surrounded villages and rice field. Have a short break for drinks and refreshment before driving back to town along the different villages.
Tour ends at your hotel at noon.
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
Private US Army Jeep
ENGLISH speaking guide
All entrance & drinks during the tour
Good to know:
• This jeep tour is fun for both adult and children, price is for adult with minimum 2 people and it’s free for children between 2 years old to 12 years old.
• Sun cream & mosquito repellent are recommended to bring along with you.