Angkor Wat Jeep Tour - 8 hours
· Private guided tour to the main temples of Angkor
· Visit a jungle temple of Ta Prohm temple, which is embraced by the trees
· Drive through the jungle to visit Ta Nei temple where very few tourists go
· Visit Angkor Thom city, which was the last capital of the Khmer Empire
· Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with local food
· Visit Angkor Wat as the world’s largest religious site
- Duration 8 hours
- Experienced Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation Yes
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
7:30am, your guide will meet you up at your hotel’s lobby and brief you the routing and program of the tour. Jump in the jeep and depart to one of the most the beautiful Ta Prohm temple, which is embraced by the roots of enormous strangler fig trees, it is well-known as Tomb Raider II movie filmed inside. Drive through the jungle to Tanei temple, which is a hidden temple in the forest and it’s also known as a Buddhist monastery dated back to 12th century.
From there, drive to Angkor Thom city, which is the last capital city of Khmer empire by driving through Victory gate. Visit the Elephant Terrace & the terrace of Leper King, Royal Enclosure, Phimean Akas, Baphuon and the impressive Bayon temple.
Enjoy lunch at local restaurant
In the afternoon, visit Angkor Wat, the most incredible temple and the largest religious site in the world. Angkor Wat means "City of Pagoda" and was changed from the original Parama Vishnuloka.
You will be dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
All land transportation by private US Army Jeep
ENGLISH speaking guide
Lunch at local restaurant on spot
Mineral water and cold tissues on tour
WHAT ARE EXCLUDED?
Angkor Temple Pass (US$37, free for child below 12 years old)
All meals & beverages
Personal expenses and Tips
Good to know:
• This jeep tour is fun for both adult and children, price is for adult with minimum 2 people and it’s free for children between 2 years old to 12 years old.
• In order to avoid the queue of tourist at the ticket boot, our team can purchase Angkor Pass for you in advance with no extra cost. When you have Angkor Pass in hand, we will drive straight to the temple and reach there before the crowd of tourists.
• Dress codes are required to cover your knees and shoulders, shorts are ok as long as they touch your knees and cover your shoulders.
• This tour is for 8 hours, you may finish around 4pm, but if you wish to watch the sunset at Angkor Wat. Please just advise your guide, it’s complementary. Early start for sunrise is also possible with some extra charge.
• This temple tour involves with some walks, wear good walking shoes or sandals are recommended.
• Sun cream & mosquito repellent are recommended to bring along with you.